Friday, May 3, 2013

Road to CRM MVP

I have decided that one day I would like to be a CRM MVP. I know it is a fair amount of work and time, so we will see if this is a lasting dream.

I have started on my way by passing two of the four CRM Certifications test: Applications and Customization and Configuration. I am currently studying for the Extending CRM Certification.

The next step is to influence people. So I must begin contributing to more discussion boards like CRMUG Collaborate and such. That is a goal for another day.

Another way to influence people is by writing a blog. That is my goal for today. 

I usually spend several hours a week perusing the hot CRM blogs for updates, tips and new information. I would appreciate it if someone would compile that information into one place and recap the week's news. So I am going to be that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment