It has been another busy week in the CRM world. Everyone is catching up from Convergence last week and spreading all the information. So let’s take a look.
- If you missed Convergence in Atlanta, here is all the information you need:
- Video Library Now Available! Thanks for sharing Ledgeview Partners!
- PowerObject’s Convergence 2015 Takeaways
- Jukka Niiranen posted A Few Notes on Convergence 2015 Announcements
- Sonoma Partners’ Convergence 2015 Keynote Recap
- McGladrey shared Microsoft Convergence recap from a Dynamics CRM Perspective (lots of pictures!)
Lean Tribe posted A Codeless Alert System for Dynamics CRM. This walks through how to use Business Rules to set up an alert for users. This is a great way to get the user’s attention and force them to read a message before interacting with the record. The main benefit is that the business logic for this alert can be easily changed through the interface without needing to involve a developer to modify the code.
PowerObjects discussed Branching and Programmatically Branching Process Flows. This talks about how to deal with processes which change based on certain data and the multiple ways to achieve the desired result.
CRM Tip of the Day posted a great time about Avoiding Duplicate Contacts when Upgrading. This gives some things to keep in mind when you are upgrading your CRM system and the options you have for dealing with the Outlook client.
That’s all for today. Have a great weekend!