Friday, July 19, 2013

July 19th Blog Review

Last week was far too exciting. This week has been a very mellow blog week only a few things to report.

My favorite blog this week can from a guest blogger at Power Objects – Planning a Wedding? Here’s a Novel Use for CRM…. This blog reminds me of my own Real Life CRM blog a few weeks ago. It also makes me really wish I had used CRM for my wedding. My very large spreadsheet seems so silly now.

At the end of last week Update Rollup 14 was released. Microsoft’s CRM in the Field blog has a great summary and all the links you need. See last week’s blog review for the important pieces in this rollup.

Leon Tribe also had a good post this week about Importing Appointments with Multiple Attendees. This can be difficult because lookup fields will only accept one value through import. So Leon suggests we use two imports – one for appointments and one for connections – along with a workflow.


Short and sweet. We need this blog break to recover from last week’s big announcement of CRM 2013, news from the WPC2013 and the release of UR 14. Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment